Austin NSX Meet - Saturday, November 25, 2006

How long do you expect this event would be?

I am planning on going up to Austin but would like to have a better idea :wink:

I miss my car!!! :biggrin:

How about NSXTexpo in Austin?

I'm looking for an excuse to go karting at that place where the airport used to be.

I can get you 50% off (up to 2 guests). I am a member there and I have a 125cc Rotax.

They just closed down their 7/10 mile course for the winter and are down to a 1/3 mile course. Still should be fun though.

DVDoughboy said:
How about NSXTexpo in Austin?

I'm looking for an excuse to go karting at that place where the airport used to be.

Scin

Set up a date for any weekend in Dec besides the 9th-10th or around Christmas and I'm there. I've been dying to go there and read that it was better to go when you have a group so I have been waiting for that (for a discount). But since you're a member and can get 50% off for me and 2 guests, let's do this. Anyone want to be my guests?

(I don't even know how much regular price is)

bling said:
How long do you expect this event would be?
Brian, we don't have rigid plans: just get everyone together and go from there. It might be something like eat first from 2:00-3:30, then go for a drive thru the hills which might last until 5:00. After that, we could hang out at Ski Shores, Oasis, or some other place. Just show up and we'll figure out the details. :)

I'd be up for karting sometime. It sounds like another weekend would work best for this, right?

Ojas said:
I'd be up for karting sometime. It sounds like another weekend would work best for this, right?

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade Ojas. The karting idea is for any other time. I started a thread about it a while ago but I got no responses so I decided to hijack a different Austin thread with the karting idea :smile:

Re: I'm so there...

It looks like I won't be able to join you guys as my NSX is sitting at the shop and won't be done until Monday. That means I will be in Houston this whole time WITHOUT seeing my beloved car....sigh

Enjoy the ride, guys.

Re: I'm so there...

Hey Ojas and Ty, I will be in Austin in December 3rd-7th

hopefully I get to see you all!

Thanks

Greg

Wish I could have came to the meet. I have to work this weekend :rolleyes: Anyway, can't wait to see the pics....

NSXchnk (Greg), what brings you to TX? Hit me up via PM if you're coming to TX.

Well I had a blast despite my unknown problems, I didn't get any good pics but I'll post up the couple that were decent.

IMG_0001.jpg

You can almost make out all the vehicles that participated...
IMG_0004.jpg

Unsafe driving practice...

Nathan, too bad about the mystery light. I hope it didn't take too long for you to get back home and that the glitch ends up being something minor.

I think we had a great turn out: 7 NSX owners, 6 NSXs, 1 badass Viper, 1 "non-stock" Corvette. Four of the eight cars were supercharged! :eek: The weather was perfect and we didn't encounter much traffic at all on the route. I'm glad I got to see folks I haven't seen in a while again. See you at the next one!

113074440-L.jpg

113074816-L.jpg

113074029-L.jpg

hey guys im in Austin

very intersting so far, different from back home.

i hope there's something going on before I leave on the 8th

hey, i just wanted to thank Ojas for a great lunch and a drive in his rare special limitied edition CTSC Zanardi.
The tex mex was great and also the joy ride was.

I hope to see more NSXers in the Texas region if I come back next time

thanks once again Ojas!

Greg

Back