Austin: Non-Club "Toys for Tots" @ Camp Mabry [December 12th / 2009 @ 11am]

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace

What: Non-Club Club of Austin "Toys for Tots" @ Camp Mabry
When: 11am, Saturday [December 12th, 2009]
Where: Camp Mabry

{RSVP @ [email protected] w/ subject "Toys For Tots RSVP" to get update on which gate to enter & where to park}

www.nccaustin.com

NCCA said:
Sorry for the late notice on this event. I have been working with the folks at Camp Mabry to host a Toys for Tots event for a while. It looked like the event had been canceled due to the tragic events at Fort Hood. We were asked yesterday if we could do a show/gathering on December 12th. They have a lot of soldiers who will be deploying to Afghanistan and would like us there to help give them a nice send off as well as gather toys for the children.

Here are the details that we know so far. Saturday, December 12th at 11:00AM informal car show and shine at Camp Mabry in Austin TX. This is only for high end cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bently, Vipers, Vettes, Rossion, and so on, you get the picture. Please bring an unwrapped toy or toys. They will have some military artillery there which might make for some nice photo opportunities.

We are looking for someone with a large bbq pit or smoker who can grill up some simple things like sausage or hot dogs/burgers. Anyone who can help, please let me know.

I will post more information as it becomes available.

Last edited:
Back