Austin - Iguana Grill - Monday Sept 26th - 630pm

hey all,
last week, J-Train, Kenny Thompson and I all met up last minute at Iguana Grill...with the weather getting cooler, it's the perfect scenic spot for dinner and drinks with a beautiful sunset view of lake travis (despite the water level being like 50 ft below normal)....if enough regulars show up, we'd like to try to make this a weekly meetup...but for now, let just see how Monday's turn out is....significant others are welcome as long as they have a tolerance for testosterone :biggrin:

WHERE:
Iguana Grill in Lakeway

WHEN:
Monday, Sept 26
6:30-9ish

Attendees:
1. anomaly
2. Kenny Thompson
3. J-Train

Attachments

• 2011-09-19 18.36.42.jpg
    2011-09-19 18.36.42.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
It is quite surprising that we don't have more participants with all of the NSXes that are supposedly around Austin. See you at Iguana Grill foo!

It is quite surprising that we don't have more participants with all of the NSXes that are supposedly around Austin. See you at Iguana Grill foo!

i was just thinking that myself....i should have posted sooner though....im a slacker....

I'd love to join you guys but have a few things working against me.
- Headed to the west coast tomorrow
- Tough to get away regularly with two little ones at home.

Haven't checked the "role call" but I will assume you guys will be around for the Craze correct?

- Jose

I'd love to join you guys but have a few things working against me.
- Headed to the west coast tomorrow
- Tough to get away regularly with two little ones at home.

Haven't checked the "role call" but I will assume you guys will be around for the Craze correct?

- Jose

the west coast will still be there tuesday----
and as for the little ones, just leave 'em some food and water and make sure the gate to the backyard is locked and they'll be good :biggrin:

yes, we'll all be there....im so excited, i think i have to pee now :biggrin:

Back