Austin Hill Country Drive - Saturday, May 22, 2004

When: Saturday, May 22, 2004 at 9AM
Where: Austin, Texas to Hill Country

There’s a drive through the Texas Hill Country this Saturday (May 22). Another car club is organizing the event, but extended the invitation to NSX owners. We will be departing northwest Austin at 9AM. The route is about 150 miles long with lunch about halfway through. It should be a good time hanging out with other car enthusiasts and an excellent opportunity to make up for the rainout during NSteXpo.

If you’d like to participate, either PM me, email me, or reply below so I can send you the details. See you there!

Hey Ojas, was wondering what club is putting this together, and where you all plan to get lunch? I might be out and about tomorrow, and could swing by for a bite to eat.

Hey hey! There are actually several clubs involved. I’m not sure which one is the organizer; however, should be some RX7s, S2000s, etc. I was asked not to make the route public to minimize the number of tag-alongs and keep the fast-and-furious crowd away. I’ve sent you a PM with the details.

Last edited:
What a great drive! It ended up being just over 200 miles of twists and turns through the Hill Country. Here are a few pictures:

Attachments

• 118_1818.jpg
    118_1818.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 232
2 creek crossings, 18 cattle guards, and countless heads of livestock to watch out for.

Attachments

• 118_1827.jpg
    118_1827.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 251
Remember all that rain we had last month? I suppose this is the reward. It's just like they say: “Apil showers bring…”

Attachments

• 118_1849.jpg
    118_1849.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 188
Back