[Austin] Hill Country Drive - January 25-27, 2008

Most people driving on roads are commuters.
And some of them are drivers.

But only a few are Bull Riders.
This is what they wait for all year long:

The Raging Bull Texas Stampede V

Adrenaline pumping. Constant focus.
Brutal g forces. Tires squealing. Engines revving.
Breathtaking scenery. Beautiful machinery. Unusual camaraderie.
Three days. 700 miles.
Having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

January 25-27, 2008

Now open for registration.

Has anyone did this before, or is anyone planning to do it? I could take a rider, and share gas and room expences. No funny stuff though. Looks like it's filling up pretty fast.

the man1990, who is a member of this forum, was with us in the last Stampede in his 1996 Rio Yellow NSX. I hope you decide to join us.

...I could take a rider, and share gas and room expences. No funny stuff though. Looks like it's filling up pretty fast.

In just four days 25 cars registered to ride the Raging Bull.

A complete list of machinery participating can be seen here.

There are only three spaces left. It would be great to have at least one NSX driver tearing up the roads with us.

Drive safely on the roads and have a Merry Christmas.

P.S. Here are some teaser pictures from the planned route.

Possibly, I'll be married by then so I guess now I have to ask for permission,:tongue: LOL. I'll know more after the 4th.

Hey folks, the Stampede turned out to be an awesome experience of man, machine, and Texas roads. We had a diverse set of machinery of 26 cars including a Lotus Elise, BMW M5 and 335i turbo, Porsche 930 Turbo, Honda S2000, three Corvettes, and VW GTIs. Our adventures covered 748 miles in total. Pictures from the Stampede can be viewed here.

To get the best tour of the event, I suggest you click on the first thumbnail and then click on the 'Next' button to advance to the next picture. The pictures are in chronological order for the most part.

Enjoy!

The Tourmaster

Possibly, I'll be married by then so I guess now I have to ask for permission,:tongue: LOL. I'll know more after the 4th.

ROTFLMAO...welcome to the club. The first year can be rough, after that she will have you broken in nicely and its all good from there...:biggrin:

Back