Austin -- Dinner NSX Meet - Thursday 9/4

It has been some time now since we have caught up. I do want to see DVation car.

Anyone up for dinner this Thursday night?

Details:
Date: Tomorrow - Thursday 9/4
Location: Mighty Fine in the Arbor Walk area (Burger joint run by the Rudy's BBQ group)
Time: 7:00pm

So far:
1. Me
2. TxChopperGuy

-José

Last edited:
Here's a quick peek at one of the shots.

Steph-DV-NSX-web.jpg

Okay. How come we were not invited to the photoshoot!!!!!?

I thought we were friends.

------

Now for dinner. How about 7:00pm at Manuel's in the arboretum?

OR

How about some burgers at Mighty Fine at the Arbor Walk?

I'm flex for anything.

José

Okay. How come we were not invited to the photoshoot!!!!!?

I thought we were friends.

------

Now for dinner. How about 7:00pm at Manuel's in the arboretum?

OR

How about some burgers at Mighty Fine at the Arbor Walk?

I'm flex for anything.

José

I was going to invite you but there were only two models and one of me. If there had been some to share I would have...... ok maybe not :tongue:

Manuel's is good but I haven't been to Mighty Fine, so I say there. Gil sent some great suggestions on myspace. I'll have them to go over. Want to meet at RC Fowlers for a drink before?

I was going to invite you but there were only two models and one of me. If there had been some to share I would have...... ok maybe not :tongue:

Manuel's is good but I haven't been to Mighty Fine, so I say there. Gil sent some great suggestions on myspace. I'll have them to go over. Want to meet at RC Fowlers for a drink before?

I only see one model in the pic. By the way the car looks very cool. Did you paint the wheels black?

RC sounds good to me. What time are you thinking?

-José

So is it just Luis and I for dinner tomorrow? 51 views and no takers.

I hear one or two models will be there. :wink:

Since you asked about the other model, here's a few more. I'll get the rest up when Aldo, the photographer gets them to me on the photos thread. Aldo rocks!

CristinaDV-NSX4.jpg

LouDawgStephCristinaDV-NSX2-1.jpg

StephnCristinaDV-NSX3.jpg

I know, my registration is expired!!!

So is it just Luis and I for dinner tomorrow? 51 views and no takers.

I hear one or two models will be there. :wink:

Are we losing the ATX NSX'rs????

RC Fowlers around 5:30 to 6. I'll have them cone off a couple of spots where we parked last time, so look for the cones. Let us know who else is coming so I can reserve spots.

And yes, at least ONE of the models will be there (don't wanna ruin the surprise, but that person is dressed in black :biggrin:)

Back