Austin: Bentley Mulsanne event - John Eagle European [Thurs', February 18th @ 6-9pm]

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Austin: Bentley Mulsanne event - John Eagle European [Thurs', February 18th @ 6-9pm]

What: Exclusive premiere for the new Bentley Mulsanne model

When: Thursday, February 18th @ 6-9pm

Where: John Eagle European - Bentley Austin (12989 Research Blvd., Austin TX 78750)

Why: Bentley Austin invites you and guest for cocktails,hors d'eouvres and an exclusive preview of the new Bentley Mulsanne. Engineered and hand-crafted in Crewe, the all-new grand Bentley delivers the world's most sublime driving experience. We are proud to offer you a unique opportunity to experience the pinnacle of British craftsmanship, technology and design.

Who: ...

Reference:

www.johneagleeuropean.com - www.bentleyofaustin.com - www.bentleymotors.com

Details:

Last edited:
I am a 'go'...

Anyone going to this? Do I need to RSVP?
I RSVP'ed myself +3, in anticipation that you & others may not see the thread but still have an interest. It's an open event, so obviously others can bring others. I believe the formal reservation is just to provide a head's up for their pre-setup (ie. catering/bar/parking/etc').

There's also an A.M. Rapide event/dinner this weekend through John Eagle European at a local eatery. I'll drop you a line if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back