here's a summary of australian NSX's.

SYDNEY: 91-93, red, everything stock. :D
SYDNEY Nico's NSXBOX: Nothing stock. :p

MELBOURNE: 91+, BLACK, No stock rims, exhausts or gearshift knobs. :D

ADELAIDE: Yellow, as defined by one NSX.... SIKNSX. :cool:

TASMANIA: Err... they have NSX's down there? :p :D

'Comeon Neo!...

Your much better at the search function than that! :biggrin:

You forgot the 2 States which provide ALL the money which stops this country from total bankruptcy!...

Without Queensland and Western Australia, and their mining industries..., Australia would be a third world nation!

These states also have 2 of the rarest NSX's in the world!... :biggrin:

Yeah, i know... my bad... if there was any state to forget it would be Tasmania. :p :D :D :D ROFL... OOOOHHHH... aussie-flame-war! ;) haha

True... QLD is the home of "THE" silver TT, and WA is the home of <B>X15</B>.
But when it boils down to it... Melbourne is the NSX capital of Australia, so that's that. ;) :D :D

ROFL.... i'm throwing the fuel on the fire with this post, eh?! :D LOL

BTW, without mining, Australia would still be a 1st class CONSUMER nation... :D

Hey NeoNSX, we got this NSX in NSW now just landed 2 weeks ago :biggrin:

full mods pics should be in this forum as well, use to be own by Wilson Sham he is a friend of mine in Syd . . .

Attachments

• Thomas NSX (1).JPG
    Thomas NSX (1).JPG
    65 KB · Views: 218
  • Thomas NSX (2).JPG
    Thomas NSX (2).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 225
:eek: WHAT THE!?!?!?!?! :eek: He imported it from Melbourne right? ;) :D That looks very aggressive. I like it.

Let him know about the GOR Cruise .... and then could you BEG and GROVEL on my behalf for him to bring it down... :D I would love to check this out in person.

Do you know if it's a true 02+ or a 91+ with headlight conversion?
Is that roof scoop functional? (it appears to be)
Are you SURE that's in NSW??? I mean, it doesn't look stock or red..... :p ;)

Any more pix? ;)

Do you know if it's a true 02+ or a 91+ with headlight conversion?
Is that roof scoop functional? (it appears to be)

its 91 w/ 02 conversion . . . . .

yes the scoop its functional, the OEM glass engine cover has been changed, 6 pot brembo front brake with project mu rotor front n rear, SPARCO bucket seat, and more . . too many to mention and I cant remember anyway :biggrin:
nothing is stock in this X

mypic126.jpg

only the wheels makes this X seems nicos 2nd car :biggrin:
the wheels is gonna change in 2 months time,
guess what . . . he is ordering 2 set of wheels :wink:

before the scoop was a glass, but now its a mesh engine cover just like mines

rave777 said:
Hi everyone,

What model, colour, etc. are your NSX's?

Any mods done and how much gain.

Thanks.

I have a LHD Black/Black 91 Currently in the US but I'll be shipping it back to Australia an the end of this year, Tasmania in Fact. I'll be converting it to RHD. Worked out a lot cheaper than if bought in OZ.

Has Vortech Supercharger, some NSX-R bits & Simmons Wheels (Aussie Wheels believe it or not). Taitec Diffuser & Exhaust. CF B Pillars & MH skirts.
Gruppe M Boost Guage. Konis & Eibachs.

Wayne

whrdnsx said:
I have a LHD Black/Black 91 Currently in the US but I'll be shipping it back to Australia an the end of this year, Tasmania in Fact. I'll be converting it to RHD. Worked out a lot cheaper than if bought in OZ.

Has Vortech Supercharger, some NSX-R bits & Simmons Wheels (Aussie Wheels believe it or not). Taitec Diffuser & Exhaust. CF B Pillars & MH skirts.
Gruppe M Boost Guage. Konis & Eibachs.

Wayne

That sounds awesome!!

That says something about our prices in Australia for the NSX if it works out cheaper for you to bring it her and get it converted to RHD.

rave777 said:
That sounds awesome!!

That says something about our prices in Australia for the NSX if it works out cheaper for you to bring it her and get it converted to RHD.

The car cost approx $38K (Aus) I plan to do the RHD conversion myself so the only cost will be the parts. I've been looking for a Front Cut which would probably be the best option then sell all the LHD bits in the US when I'm done.

Shipping is about $4000 (Aus) in a Container so I'll have room for other stuff as well. I think RO/RO is approx $1000 but then you've got all those Wharfies driving your car about. Trust me it would have quite a few extra miles on it by the time it arrived.

Wayne

Back