Aus: '90 NSX Auto (import) for only $47k?

Wow $47k?! Man I should ship my car to Australia and sell it there!!...Ill take $40K hehe :biggrin: :wink:

yes i've seen it before, but you have to make sure the car really can be registered in AU, you will never know the service history for imported car anyway, just get it check through Honda dealer that you can trust if you really thinking of buying it

hey the last grey import that sold up here Brisbane sold just before Xmas for <$40K [was a 90 model, manual, chipped, aftermft exhaust, gold rims, stuffed leather, faded paint, and of course no books]...that guy told me he was bringing 2 more autos for himself and his wife...maybe the manual had so much enquiry .. and from memery sold in less than 2 weeks of listing..perhaps he thinks he's onto something.....and looking to off load more...it was also listed in the Trading post..]...so here's another,

...this time auto...gee if I can get a chance this week it may be worth a quick look.. cheap buying I guess compared to the 'Aussie' cars that are currently listed for sale.

...that first one my son spyed being prep'd for sale in a caryard / paddock where a heap of wholesaled cars were parked in amongst each other in the tall grass, mud etc.. etc...our cars deserve a lot better treatment / handling than that...

I'll give this guy a call on Mon..see if its the same guy

NSXrunner said:
Wow $47k?! Man I should ship my car to Australia and sell it there!!...Ill take $40K hehe :biggrin: :wink:

That's Aussie dollars not US Dollars BTW

Even so, cars are considerably more expensive in Australia. Brand new they were over $260,000 Australian Dollars.

I spoke to the guy/dealer selling..and its the same guy who had the red 90 manual for sale for $40k last Xmas..in all he brought in 3 NSX 2 manuals and an auto..this one is the one he bought for his wife but she doesn't like it as the steering [no EPS] is too heavy...
Interestingly the 2 manuals he had, he claims he sold both of them to a dealer 'snapped them up'...so if they haven't already ..we may see them surface on the internet, if they haven't already moved them from their lot..

The auto is complied but he will only sell it without rego as he doesn't want to provide the statutory warranty of 3 mths [or the price goes up to cover it], it appears he has had a bit of bad run with this car..new a/c [wrong gas anyway] and rebuilt auto..all the seals went whilst it was sitting waiting to come into to Oz..

NSXAU said:
..this one is the one he bought for his wife but she doesn't like it as the steering [no EPS] is too heavy...

I don't suppose you asked him why it doesn't have EPS?

It is an Auto... And all autos had EPS. Was it removed or is that not functioning also?

Whatever the case, I'd steer clear of it. Excellent research David!

Back