aug gtg!

to all houston nsx owners! we are planning a aug gtg and it will be this sat 8-21!! so pls clear your calendar for the sat and plan to show up! come hang out with us and meet some old and new nsx owners!!

Where: meyer park
when: 7pm

we will meet up at the park and wait for other nsxers to show up and group dinner!

Last edited:
hi guys,
after some discussion with other nsxers, here's what we are planning to do for the weekend of 8-21......

we will be meeting around 7pm at the Meyer Park

http://www.cp4.hctx.net/parks/meyer/

and we will hang out there for about 45 mins and we will have a group dinner after!!

pm me if you want my cell number!

see you guys there!!

stormrider said:
hi guys,
after some discussion with other nsxers, here's what we are planning to do for the weekend of 8-21......

we will be meeting around 7pm at the Meyer Park

http://www.cp4.hctx.net/parks/meyer/

and we will hang out there for about 45 mins and we will have a group dinner after!!

pm me if you want my cell number!

see you guys there!!

What happened to bowling?

forget the gtg, I am going to the bachelor party w/ EssTooKayTD!!!! j/k :D:D

might be busy that day also....:( but I will check...got sooo much to do and soooo little time.

Last edited:
Hmm, did we just get an email about this? Lets make a plan, then post it. No need to confuse people. Because...I'm confused. :confused:

we have some people planning to go bowling that evening, so if anybody else interested please post here! we will need a head count here! if we have enough people here interested we will need to have the lane reserve!!

thanks!!

aug gtg reminder!!

ok, guys don't forget we are meeting this sat! please, please show up and hang out with us!!

where: meyer park (north side of the city)
see map and direction above!

when: 7pm

we are planning a group dinner after we done hanging out at the park!!

looking forward seeing you guys!

FORGET THAT TOMMY! come meet us at heartbreakers on friday and ricks on saturday! hahaha, just kidding dude. Catch up to you after this weekend. I haven't seen you in a grip man!

Take it easy and be careful. Chances of rain this weekend I believe.

Hi guys,
Thanks to everyone for a great get together today!

I posted the smaller version of the pictures I took on this site :
NikonNet album for today's get together

Just in case you cannot log in, use the password of nsx (all lowercase).

PM me if you want the full resolution version of the pictures! On average, they are about 2 MB each.

Feel free to create any comments or add pictures, .. the user name is nsxhouston and the password is nsx

Cheers .. Gus

the best gtg ever!

first of all, i wanna say thanks to Nick...
thank you so much for hosting the aug gtg! you have a such a beautiful house and you are an awesome host! your wife is a wonderful cook and wonderful hostress!! you guys really made us feels like we are a part of your family! please tell her "thank you so very very much!!" for me!!

second, i have a great time hanging out with all my nsx brothers!
you guys are the best!! i am so looking forward for our next sept gtg!!

Gus, it was great to finally to meet you! your nsx is truly beautiful! so nice to have you in our houston group!

thank you Pk to stopping by, it's always nice to see you! i know is a very long drive!

Paul, what else i can say about your burger and your silver bullet? the best in TX!! i wish i can have a second serving!! man, make my mouth water just to thinking about it!!

Darren, you do chicken right!! forget kfc when i can have DGC!! how the hell you keep your blk nsx looking so damn good all the time? how you do it?

Z, one word "BADASS!" Loves your "Batmobile"!! it bring tears to my eyes every time i see it!! two big thumbs up!!

Patrick, hurry up get your car fix up!! Nick's nsx is start looking better than yours!!

Ricky, where is the beef? hahaha!! happy big 31 bro!! next time bring your X not your Van!!

guys thank you for a wonderful and fun fill weekend!!

later guys!!

stormrider:D :D

Last edited:
awsome aug gtg!

hi
thank tommy !!for letting me know the changed..
Nick ! your house is the to coool man !! ;) thank to invite me ..
happy birthday Rick! :)
nice to meet y'all
nice nsx Gust!!!i i had more pics but don't know how to post!! help! :confused:

PK,
What I did the first time I posted pics on NSXprime was to create an area in the member gallery. Then I just posted the link to it.
For the GTG, I created an album on Nikonnet site (http://www.nikonnet.com) just because they give larger space for pics.
You can go to the site, login using nsxhouston as user id and nsx as password. Once you are in, create an album and then you can upload your pictures there.
Then, just let us know that you've posted it and we can log in to the site and view your pics.

Let me know or PM me if you still have any problems ...

Cheers .. Gus

Back