Aug 28th Acura Woodbine Meet

Acura Woodbine in Toronto graciously hosted a BBQ for local area NSX and S2000 owners. Around 10 NSX's showed up as well as a few S2k's. I'd like to thank Acura Woodbine for hosting the event and I hope they make it a yearly tradition! Some pics:

Johnny's awesome '97 with hi-boost CTSC. I love his setup, very clean and classy!

DCP_2272.JPG

Mike's heavily modified NSX:

DCP_2273.JPG

DCP_2274.JPG

Bram's '95 T:

DCP_2275.JPG

My '91 flanked by a couple of S2k's:

DCP_2276.JPG

Mario's '92 .. very nice!

DCP_2277.JPG

I can't remember the owner's name, but I love this setup! Also has a CTSC. It must be a pain keeping the front from getting all mashed up considering how low this car is!

DCP_2278.JPG

DCP_2281.JPG

DCP_2282.JPG

I love this decal!

DCP_2283.JPG

My car on the left, Mario's NSX, the NSXtreme car, and Daria's silver.

DCP_2280.JPG

Mike's GruppeM powered beast, and Jamie's silver beside it:

DCP_2284.JPG

DCP_2285.JPG

DCP_2286.JPG

Sweet pics of all those cars but i got a question isnt that a lot of downforce for Mikes car? Very nice though.

Arshad said:
Acura Woodbine in Toronto graciously hosted a BBQ for local area NSX and S2000 owners. Around 10 NSX's showed up as well as a few S2k's. I'd like to thank Acura Woodbine for hosting the event and I hope they make it a yearly tradition! Some pics:

Hey Arshad, Thanks for posting these pictures...and yes thanks to the guys @ Acura Woodbine as well.

Bram

Sweet pics of all those cars but i got a question isnt that a lot of downforce for Mikes car? Very nice though.

Good point! Mike, get an FX500 to balance it out, and then we can all go for rides in your car :D

Nice rides you got there guys!

Can any of you guys help me get in touch with NSXtreme? I'd really like to know how he got the comptech wide body chin spoiler installed on a stock front. I really like that chin spoiler.

Thanks for your help!

NCC: What part of Canada are you in? Over in the Toronto area, the temperature has been in the mid-20's, and largely sunny so it's pretty good driving weather -- not too hot or cold. I think we've got another couple of months of driving before we're going to have to put em away.

CDub: I found out that the owners name is Rick. I think that Johnny (NSX2NV) may have his email address.

CDub said:
Nice rides you got there guys!

Can any of you guys help me get in touch with NSXtreme? I'd really like to know how he got the comptech wide body chin spoiler installed on a stock front. I really like that chin spoiler.

Thanks for your help!

He actually cut the ends off and just matched it to the ends of the front bumper. He said like it was sticking out like 3" on each sides...hope that helps... :)

OK - so my wheels and Coilovers have been ordered and now after Pirana bumping this thread, Im seeing that I too need FI!

Maybe next year - Ive got to figure out the NA car first. Need more seat time but I can see a SC in my future.

Back