• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Auction Notice: 1996 Red NSX VIN: JH4NA1183TT000072 Only 4,950 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IRS AUCTION

www.irsauctions.gov

Description of Property: 1996 Acura NSX Red
VIN: JH4NA1183TT000072
Mileage: 4950

Sale Location: 3730 Elizabeth Avenue Independence, MO 64057
Property May Be Inspected at: At the sale site from 9:00 AM to sale time on sale date only.
Date: 11/21/2006
Time: 10:00 AM
Minimun bid is $26,000.00

Title Offered: Only the right, title and interest of the Taxpayer in and to the property will be offered for sale. If requested, the Internal Revenue Service will furnish information about possible encumbrances, which may be useful in determining the value of the interest being sold.

Absolute mint condition! Low Miles, Looks and smells brand new. You have to see this car to believe it.

I am the auctioneer. This is an IRS Auction. The car is in showroom condition with only 4,950 miles.

FOR FULL DETAILS SEE THIS PAGE: http://www.treas.gov/auctions/irs/inmo_auto_1780.htm

THIS IS AN AUCTION - YOU MUST BID ON THE CAR AT THE AUCTION TO PURCHASE IT - DO NOT RESPOND HERE

I would like to thank all of you that inquired about this car, and the auction. I would also like to thank the great guys here at NSX Prime for allowing me to post the sale here.

The car was sold today for $44,800.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back