ATX: Sunday Hill Country Drive 03/25

Had a chance to ride out in the hill country this weekend and the wild flowers are definitely in full bloom.

The 8-day forecast has the weekend looking very good. Anyone up for a hill country cruise Sunday?

Route would take us out to Marble Falls with some backroads to Fredericksburg and back.

Date: 03/25
Meet up Time: 9:00am Torchy's Tacos (620 and Anderson Mill Road by the HEB)
The Route: Click

Depending on interest we may be able to start earlier and head back for the Malaysian GP at Cool River with the rebroadcast starting at 2:00pm.

FYI, K1Speed is opening in April.

-José

Last edited:
No interest?

I'll be at Torchy's Sunday ready to go! Car has a fresh wax and is ready to roar with an Angus AP-X exhaust. :biggrin:

Friend of mine is tagging along for the drive in his 997 911 C4.

-J

Why don't y'all mozy on down to Houston for our 3pm meet and then sugar land exotics meet afterwards

I have to be in houston sometime sunday, im down for either one. Probably the hill country drive is better for me and i can head to houston late in the evening.

^
KO is back....good I need some help installing an exhaust and making a video!

Had a chance to ride out in the hill country this weekend and the wild flowers are definitely in full bloom.

The 8-day forecast has the weekend looking very good. Anyone up for a hill country cruise Sunday?

Route would take us out to Marble Falls with some backroads to Fredericksburg and back.

Date: 03/25
Meet up Time: 9:00am Torchy's Tacos (620 and Anderson Mill Road by the HEB)
The Route: Click

Depending on interest we may be able to start earlier and head back for the Malaysian GP at Cool River with the rebroadcast starting at 2:00pm.

FYI, K1Speed is opening in April.

-José
We should plan this one weekend.

I putting rear pads on the NSX tonight. I would be interested in going on the drive. I don't want to drive into the city though, do you have your route planned? Could it involve a stop of 290 say at the Nutty Brown Cafe, or the new Trudy's?

I putting rear pads on the NSX tonight. I would be interested in going on the drive. I don't want to drive into the city though, do you have your route planned? Could it involve a stop of 290 say at the Nutty Brown Cafe, or the new Trudy's?

I was planning on hitting Lime Creek out to 1431 to Marble Falls. Once in Marble Falls we would hit the route in the link....at least I'll try. I rode it on a bike and it was awesome with very little traffic.

Thinking of hitting Willow City Loop as well.

We could meet in Marble Falls.

Back