Attention Roger and Travis re: June Meet

Hey Roger and Travis: I haven't heard from either one of you regarding the particulars for the meet in June. Let me know soon or I will have to make a unilateral decision for the meeting location for the June meet. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey Roger and Travis: I haven't heard from either one of you regarding the particulars for the meet in June. Let me know soon or I will have to make a unilateral decision for the meeting location for the June meet. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for the thought Mike. The problem is there are only a handful of people with the star power to gather a large group of Primers in one place. :biggrin:

Thanks for the thought Mike. The problem is there are only a handful of people with the star power to gather a large group of Primers in one place. :biggrin:

Hahaha. How about you make the suggestion and then someone with star power can say "I'm so-and-so and I approve of this message." :smile:

J

Roger and Travis,

Since there is an event in Sacramento (ACCNH Fundraiser / Car Show June 26th - NSX is the Featured Car) that I hope that some Bay Area NSX owners will be able to attend. I suggest we target the 19th or 20th (I personally prefer the 20th) for the June meet. If either one of you want to pick a location in your neck of the woods, post it up in a new thread in the following format or one of your own.

You may want to write a sentence or two about the meet. This is where you can offer bribes or let them know they will be able to see your new go fast goodies installed by Driving Ambition. :biggrin::biggrin:

The date: June 16, 2010
The time: 11am to whenever
The place:
The address:

For those who want coffee:

For those who want to eat:

Thanks,

The List:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

No pressure, but I would like to see something posted by Sunday, June 6th. If no post is made by either one of you by then, the officers will post up the June meeting details on Monday, June 7th.

Thanks,

Mike

BTW, "I'm Mike Cruz and I do approve this message." :eek::wink::biggrin::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow. I dont know if I can handle this pressure. Travis save me.

Regarding the 20th its Father's Day and my daughter's B-day.....I could probably do a morning meet but unsure about others.

I suggest we target the 19th or 20th (I personally prefer the 20th) for the June meet.

The date: June 16, 2010
The place:
The address:

Mike,
June 16 is a Wednesday. Just a note, but June 20th is Father's Day.

Regarding the 20th its Father's Day and my daughter's B-day.....I could probably do a morning meet but unsure about others.

C'mon Roger you requested for a new location in the East Bay, so we are giving you the opportunity to come up with a location for a meet in the East Bay. No pressure :biggrin: The 19th would work as well.

Mike,
June 16 is a Wednesday. Just a note, but June 20th is Father's Day.

Thanks Alan.

Since I'm in the east bay, and we have met at Hacienda Crossings couple of years ago, I propose to meet there on the 19th since the 20th will not work for a lot of us Dads. There are plenty of food places in this shopping center and we can park between the Imax theater and Black Angus.

Roger, if you don't mind.....and consider this as a rescue....:smile:

The date: June 19, 2010
The place: Hacienda Crossings, Dublin
The address: 5000 Dublin Blvd. (Hacienda drive & 580)

For those who want coffee/drink:
Starbucks
Jamba Juice
Cold Stone

For those who want to eat:
Fuddruckers
Applebee's
Fuzio Universal Pasta
La Salsa Restaurant
Macaroni Grill
Mimi's Cafe
On the Border
PHO Asian Bistro
Red Tractor Cafe
Sri-Thai
Taxi's Hamburgers

Thanks,

The List:

1) REDNSXT
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hey RED what's parking like their...can we all be together and not worry about the "little old lady from Pasadena and her Cadillac"??

Hey RED what's parking like their...can we all be together and not worry about the "little old lady from Pasadena and her Cadillac"??
We should have enough space toward Black Angus, not the theater side.

Since I'm in the east bay, and we have met at Hacienda Crossings couple of years ago, I propose to meet there on the 19th since the 20th will not work for a lot of us Dads. There are plenty of food places in this shopping center and we can park between the Imax theater and Black Angus.

Roger, if you don't mind.....and consider this as a rescue....:smile:

LOL. I was waiting till I got home and was going to suggest this exact place. Dam you Phong......:smile:

The List:

1) REDNSXT
2) Dhalsim
3) STAR :biggrin:
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hey Mike, Anywhere is actually fine thanks for the thought! :biggrin:

Holy smokes when I saw my name I was like wow... the nsx guys do know who I am.... but then I realized it was another Roger. FAIL

Anyhow. good luck with the meet.

Holy smokes when I saw my name I was like wow... the nsx guys do know who I am.... but then I realized it was another Roger. FAIL

Anyhow. good luck with the meet.

So, Roger... are you going to the meet?

J

Back