Attention Poker Players

A small group of developers (and myself) have a concept for a new poker product that is nearing completion. I'm conducting research and hope that a few fellow poker enthusiasts could help me out.

Respondents must be willing to sign Non Disclosure Agreement. Those of you that PM me or post interest on this topic will be sent a URL in the next few days which will direct you to a short survey. My group will review those responses and will ask you to either complete a more detailed survey, or become a beta-tester, or both, or none. If you become a beta tester, you will be given a copy of our product free of charge and will have complete access to updates for the life of the product. Beta-testers will have a great deal of input in our developmental model.

Respondents will be polled on these questions (and others):

1. # of years experience playing
2. Earnings/Bankroll (Poker Tracker stats a plus)
3. Internet poker sites of choice
4. Hold'em related purchases within the last 2 years (books/software/etc)
5. How often you play
6. What you look for in a table
7. How many tables you normally operate/play in per session
8. Length of session (Poker Tracker stats a plus)
9. General table preferences (including type of game)
10. Your general preferences (loose - tight, aggressive - passive)

Initially, I hope to get 5 quality responses from hold'em players from medium to expert level. Your information is VERY valuable to us at this point in our development.

Thanks for your help.

Respond below or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks again.

What's it pay? My brother counts cards for a living and has been doing it for 9 years as a living.

NetViper said:
A small group of developers (and myself) have a concept for a new poker product that is nearing completion. I'm conducting research and hope that a few fellow poker enthusiasts could help me out.

Respondents must be willing to sign Non Disclosure Agreement. Those of you that PM me or post interest on this topic will be sent a URL in the next few days which will direct you to a short survey. My group will review those responses and will ask you to either complete a more detailed survey, or become a beta-tester, or both, or none. If you become a beta tester, you will be given a copy of our product free of charge and will have complete access to updates for the life of the product. Beta-testers will have a great deal of input in our developmental model.

Respondents will be polled on these questions (and others):

1. # of years experience playing
2. Earnings/Bankroll (Poker Tracker stats a plus)
3. Internet poker sites of choice
4. Hold'em related purchases within the last 2 years (books/software/etc)
5. How often you play
6. What you look for in a table
7. How many tables you normally operate/play in per session
8. Length of session (Poker Tracker stats a plus)
9. General table preferences (including type of game)
10. Your general preferences (loose - tight, aggressive - passive)

Initially, I hope to get 5 quality responses from hold'em players from medium to expert level. Your information is VERY valuable to us at this point in our development.

Thanks for your help.

Respond below or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks again.

Back