Atlanta Car Show Pics

Damn nice photos, are you a pro? Road and track should hire you...Brent

Texas91Brent said:
Damn nice photos, are you a pro? Road and track should hire you...Brent

I wish...I like taking pictures, but I just have a kodak point and shoot camera and do it for fun.

nice pics and thanks for sharing!

is this that new ferrari 456 replacement? Whatver it is it has to be on eof the ugliest cars Ferrai has created. I can write a book on my feelings on the new look Ferrari has taken since the introduction of the 360 and the 456 but ill save it..

http://tenniscaptain.com/carshow/default.asp?pic=DCP_2682 (Large).JPG

nice lines and everything but it doesnt say "im an exotic from Italy" to me more like: "im an overpriced automatic grocery getter"

imo :D

Nice shots! No NSX??

What did you think of the C6 in person? I looks good to me, but the front looks like a viper..

V12Kid said:
is this that new ferrari 456 replacement? Whatver it is it has to be on eof the ugliest cars Ferrai has created. I can write a book on my feelings on the new look Ferrari has taken since the introduction of the 360 and the 456 but ill save it..
I would like to read that book, but I have a feeling it would resonate with a lot of my own opinions. I still like the 355/348/Testarossa the best of all Ferrari/Pininfarina designs. I've never been a big fan of front-engine Ferraris (but the Scag takes the crown as the new king of fugliness). I think they're made for the (older) grand touring crowd vs. the (younger) exotic sports car enthusiasts.

PHOEN$X said:
I would like to read that book, but I have a feeling it would resonate with a lot of my own opinions. I still like the 355/348/Testarossa the best of all Ferrari/Pininfarina designs. I've never been a big fan of front-engine Ferraris (but the Scag takes the crown as the new king of fugliness). I think they're made for the (older) grand touring crowd vs. the (younger) exotic sports car enthusiasts.

I have to agree with you 100% There are many things that make a car exotic and this car has almost non of them imo. it took me forever to get used to the 360 and it still doesnt look anywhere nearly as exotic as the 355. Big and round is for the "older" crowd I guess you could say. Hope I dont offend anyone with that staement but I find that to be the case here from the trends in upper echelon exotic cars

Thats why I love Lambo's :D

NetViper said:
Nice shots! No NSX??

What did you think of the C6 in person? I looks good to me, but the front looks like a viper..

I think the C6 exterior looked great.
Especially the rear end, which is much improved from the C5, IMO.
Unfortunately, we couldn't get a close look at the interior, and that's the part I was most interested in seeing.

No HSC...I guess there just aren't enough of them to go around.
They did have an 04 NSX in red...I looked great, of course.

Back