Atlanta Auto Brokers - any insights?

Hi Atlanta NSXers,
Have any of you had experiences with Atlanta Auto Brokers?

Are they are referral broker or are they are real dealership?

They have something I'm looking at and I was wondering if they are reputable. I would appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks.

(P.S. - I ran a seach but didn't find any references)

Hi Atlanta NSXers,
Have any of you had experiences with Atlanta Auto Brokers?

Are they are referral broker or are they are real dealership?

They have something I'm looking at and I was wondering if they are reputable. I would appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks.

(P.S. - I ran a seach but didn't find any references)

Seem to be a large wholesale/retail operation, they list several cars for sale on the dealer-to-dealer auction sites. Probably big auction players, by the looks of it. Alot if high-line, average mileage cars at a somewhat discounted price.

tHEY ARE MAJOR WHOLESALERS IN THE CAR DEALERSHIP WORLD. tHEY ALSO SELL LOTS OF HIGH END OFF LEASE VEHICLES. vERY REPUTIBLE, MY DEALERSHIP HAVE DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE( NO COMPLAINTS)

Just be very careful with these people.:eek:

Make sure you get a body shop to check out the car

Apparently you are looking at the red NSX-T they have there. My office is right down the block and I pass it everyday. The car seems to be clean but I haven't stopped to really look at it.

AAB is an actual dealership and they deal with mid to high line cars but Brian is right, let Nally Acura which is about 4 miles down the road do a full PPI.

Let me know if you want me to look into this further.

Alex

BTW, I purchased a 300ZX from there many many years ago. The were on the up and up...considering they're auto dealers ;-)

Apparently you are looking at the red NSX-T they have there. My office is right down the block and I pass it everyday. The car seems to be clean but I haven't stopped to really look at it.

AAB is an actual dealership and they deal with mid to high line cars but Brian is right, let Nally Acura which is about 4 miles down the road do a full PPI.

Let me know if you want me to look into this further.

Alex

BTW, I purchased a 300ZX from there many many years ago. The were on the up and up...considering they're auto dealers ;-)

Thanks for the insight everyone.

I'm actually not looking at the NSX they have there. Looking at something they brokered in the past and I'm trying to get a feel for their business practices before I move forward on that NSX deal I'm looking at.

And if that doesn't work out, I might have to call the Kid to find something for me. :biggrin:

I've actually been dealing with David (General Manager) at AAB in regards to the NSX they have on the lot.

So far they seem to be ok people although Nancy seems to think I'm gullible or something.

Alex - How much would you charge to have the car looked over for me?

I've actually been dealing with David (General Manager) at AAB in regards to the NSX they have on the lot.

So far they seem to be ok people although Nancy seems to think I'm gullible or something.

Alex - How much would you charge to have the car looked over for me?

No charge at all, it would be my pleasure to help out another NSX owner :biggrin:

Back