Aston Martin

Today I spotted this aston martin ...I could tell right away it wasnt a Jag. The thing was moving thru traffic like a cruise missle but I finally catch up to it and the thing was beautiful. Has anyone here ever owned one or know if they are reliable ?

If memory serves, their reliability mirrors Jag pretty well (i.e. it sucked until Ford bought them and put some effort into them). As with Jag, I don't know I'd want anything pre-1997 except for some of the classics. As for looks, very few cars match the sensuality of an Aston, and they all have the performance to back it up.

Bailey, are you in the market?

One of my associates had a 1997 DB7, auto with the "small" engine. He had bought it for his wife, the car was a pig, he hated it, so did she, after less than a year (he had bought it used, got what he thought was a "great" deal) he took a beating on the car, and got his wife the SC430, they love it. HTH-R

I saw a new blue DB9 "Live" and that car was a dream! :eek:

amdb904_01.jpg

I cannot imagine a 2+2 seater to be sexier than this. And it has a V12 and 450hp!

from what ive heard they have pretty decent reliability. Jag may be a poor comparison, as they produce fairly high numbers and have been outstanding reliability wise for the past 5 years. (who woulda guessed it??)

We were playing cat and mouse game last week on the 5 Freeway to San Diego. We took turn chasing after each other:D When we parted, we both rendered a thumbs up salude :D......Very nice car indeed.

Back