Aston Martin Vantage Track Event with NSX in View

I agree with a lot of what the host said . I was disappointed with the front end, the headlamps remind me of a Miata it just looks too small and narrow. The exhaust sounds great but the tips look strange. Way too many buttons on the console.

Do all the RHD vehicles have the hood lever on the left side? That would bug me to walk around to pop the hood, inconient.

Last edited:
What I found most interesting is that Shmee found as many issues with the Aston as he did.

I have watched him for years and what he does better than the other vloggers is focus on positives.

I believe that puts him at the top of the lists of the manufacturers who want to get their cars noticed.

I would love to know the kind of sweet heart deals and discounts he gets on cars.

Those wheels aren’t helping the body lines either. The rear looks awesome. The front is a total flop.

What I found most interesting is that Shmee found as many issues with the Aston as he did.

I have watched him for years and what he does better than the other vloggers is focus on positives.

I believe that puts him at the top of the lists of the manufacturers who want to get their cars noticed.

I would love to know the kind of sweet heart deals and discounts he gets on cars.

i usually don't watch car reviews online but this was my fist time watching one of his reviews and I actually enjoyed it. I watched 6 reviews of his, it's entertaining and informative. I don't think he'll be receiving much of a discount on this Aston lol

Back