Asian Lunch in Alpine

Any of you NYC folks want to cross the DMZ (Hudson R.), and drive up to the house in Alpine tomorrow (Saturday)? It is supposed to be a repeat of Friday ..... that is ......gorgeous. Sunday looks like rain.

We can have choice of Sushi, Korean Chinese, Chinese, Korean Barby or Amer.Chinese to take away back to the house for relax on the deck. All of these places are right down the hill from me. For you non-asian lovers, I can throw a dog or burger on the fire for you. Smoking permitted/no booze, so Steve (NJ) if you can make it, I'll light up with you? :biggrin:

Afterwards, we can take a nice drive and photos. I know it is late notice, but we gotta go with the weather when we can. PLMK.
Regards
Rich

Any of you NYC folks want to cross the DMZ (Hudson R.), and drive up to the house in Alpine tomorrow (Saturday)? It is supposed to be a repeat of Friday ..... that is ......gorgeous. Sunday looks like rain.

We can have choice of Sushi, Korean Chinese, Chinese, Korean Barby or Amer.Chinese to take away back to the house for relax on the deck. All of these places are right down the hill from me. For you non-asian lovers, I can throw a dog or burger on the fire for you. Smoking permitted/no booze, so Steve (NJ) if you can make it, I'll light up with you? :biggrin:

Afterwards, we can take a nice drive and photos. I know it is late notice, but we gotta go with the weather when we can. PLMK.
Regards
Rich

I would if I could Rich .... busy for the next few days

Rich,

Rats! I have two granddaughter birthday parties this weekend (3 yr old on Sat; 5 yr old on Sun). So, we can't make it.

Our deciduous azaleas are starting to bloom. Have any of yours recovered from the devastating snows?

Rich,

Rats! I have two granddaughter birthday parties this weekend (3 yr old on Sat; 5 yr old on Sun). So, we can't make it.

Our deciduous azaleas are starting to bloom. Have any of yours recovered from the devastating snows?

Maybe next time Frank. I cut the azzies back a bit and they are coming in just fine. The Holly Tone works like a charm. The bamboo is really beginning to take off now. I use Plant Tone on that area. The back corner of the property is starting to look like Cambodia. :biggrin:

Rich, I just saw this this thread and would love to get over there but can't make it today. We definitely need to do this one of these weekends!!

Smoking permitted/no booze, so Steve (NJ) if you can make it, I'll light up with you? :biggrin:

Hey Rich thanks for the invite but I'm in the office today while I type this. Why don't you let me know a good time when you can come down by my house. The place I was telling you about we can light up outside in the patio area and have few drinks. The parking there is also NSX friendly :biggrin:

Rich,

Thx for the invite. Unfortunately I just saw the thread like simon and stuck at work like steve. maybe next time.

Hey Rich thanks for the invite but I'm in the office today while I type this. Why don't you let me know a good time when you can come down by my house. The place I was telling you about we can light up outside in the patio area and have few drinks. The parking there is also NSX friendly :biggrin:

Steve, I can meet you down there one evening when it's nice out. :smile:

bummer: like the rest of the crew saw the thread late and Im in florida returning from week long of auctions. would love to take you up on that offer i weekend, hopefully soon.

Rich,

Thanks fo the invite but I have been off the board for a while so I just came accross this post. I was out at NJMP doing a track weekend so I couldn't have made it but I wanted to thank you for your open hospitality. Though I would have been there if I could.

Thanks again,

Tytus

Back