Ashlee Simpson, chapter 2

There was a local high school here that won some national radio contest to have Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Cabrera come perfom a concert at their school. It was supposed to happen yesterday. After the whole scandal on SNL, she then "performs live" at the Radio Music Awards on Monday night. She didn't even bother to show up at the high school yesterday. She no showed. Ryan Cabrera sang, but Ashlee Simpson didn't bother to call the school or even the radio station. She just didn't show up. They were interviewing the students on the news last night. They're so pissed at her!

I doubt she will. Who knows though..... Let us know if she doesn't.

Wow. She sucks. There is no excuse. She sure is not making any new fans.

I agree. Not that I'm a fan of hers in any way. In fact I think she sucks and she's not that good looking. But you're right. She sure isn't making any new fans. There is talk here that she wants to reschedule her missed appointment at the highschool, but the students, even the ones that liked her, don't even want her to come anymore. I guess she saying that she was on the Today show yesterday in New York and missed her plane to come here. She's has an excuse for everything. :rolleyes:

ROFL!! That's hilarious! :D :D

Back