Articles and photos needed for NSXCA club magazine

Hello Primers, NSXCA members, and guests,

I am doing my part in supporting the NSXCA. In addition to sponsoring the NSXPO and local events, we also have a club magazine called "NSX Driver". I am asking for your help to submit articles you or someone you know composed (no plagiarism please) along with photos. All submitted articles/photos will be considered for being included in an issue of the club magazine. Articles can cover a variety of topics including events, car talk, tech tips, product reviews, a personal story involving your NSX, etc. The inclusion of some nice high quality photos is of particular interest.

Marcus Soori is the editor of NSX Driver. You can submit your article with photos to him directly at [email protected]. Photos should be JPEGs up to 5MB in size. His email is limited to a max of 5MB, so if sending files exceeding that size, you will need to send multiple emails.

Also, if your article and/or photo is used, you will be eligible for a reward.

- Articles up to 900 words that get published are worth $50
- Articles of 900+ words that get published will receive $100

Thanks!

Steve VamVaketis
NSXCA SW Regional Rep

I've written 3 articles for NSX driver magazine and its well worth supporting the community. I encourage other NSX owners to start writing their stories!

Last edited:
Back