Are you Left-Eyed or Right-Eyed?

In the spirit of my old thread "Left-Brained/Right-Brained," I bring you this:

1. Extend your arm and point at an object far away from you.
2. Closing/opening one eye intermittently, find out which eye points your index finger at the object.

I'm Left-Eyed myself, which is surprising because I'm right-handed. :confused:

:cool:

Joel said:

2. Closing/opening one eye intermittently, find out which eye points your index finger at the object.

What if they both point your finger at the object, but at different sections of the object? Am I then ambidextrous with my eyes?

Someone I work with has both of his eyes pointed outward. When I talk to him, I constantly trying to figure out which one is looking at me. I wonder if he can do this test.

Right handed and left eyed. Learned that from target practice.

Most right handed people will result in left eye with this test. Because when you point with your right finger, your right hand is actually blocking the right eye visual field covering the object pointed AND more portion of the right eye visual field. So natually, the eye that is seeing the object is the left eye. The opposite holds for the other hand. There is nothing neurologically about this.
Steve
Joel said:

left Hand left eye

Back