Arcadia Au79 tonight? Sunday 9/21 830-900pm

Lol Jerry I was sleeping! D'oh. I woke up at 3AM and saw it... didn't want to call you. Thought you'd be asleep, like all the normal people :tongue:. Thursday maybe? It's our first day of school again, unless you're done already Jerry!

Man!!! I missed seeing seeing you guys.

I would have stopped by if I would have seen this thread in time. I had just returned from NSXPO 2008 Portland and needed another "car meet" fix. :cool:

Hope all you Arcadia peeps are doing well. Anyone seen Bill (Zanardi 50) lately?

Hey Eric, yeah the meet was really last minute. We should plan something again, soon.

Steve, I sent you a text and figured you were probably at another meet already :biggrin: Did you drive out to NSXPO?

Anyone up for this Thursday?

Jason we should have a Ding Tai Fung meet next time you come around the area:biggrin:

Steve, I sent you a text and figured you were probably at another meet already :biggrin: Did you drive out to NSXPO?

I didn't get a text.

Yes, I drove the NSX to Portland... and Laughlin (to visit my brother.) All together, I put 3000 miles on the car, drove for just over 50 hours, and picked up a couple rock chips on the way :frown: One day, I drove for 13 hours straight... the NSX-R seats were so comfortable, I never got tired of sitting.

+1, I missed this thread:frown:

Hey Jason, it was really last minute. My fault :redface: How about next Thursday as Eric suggested?

Anyone up for this Thursday?

Jason we should have a Ding Tai Fung meet next time you come around the area:biggrin:

DTF? you mean that over rated, over priced, and overtly fancied place for dumplings? They made so much money from dumplings and were able to own that entire two-story building next to the main plaza. Man, imaging how many dumplings they sold :biggrin:

We actually sat down at Au for a few drinks then made our way over to the cars. Arc.PD was on the loudspeaker, yelling at anyone venturing off the sidewalk. Then there was Mr.Rent-a-cop with his car poised in our direction withing a few feet of where we were, JC tried to make peace with him via friendly hand gestures, but RAC insisted to hawk over us.

I didn't get a text.

Yes, I drove the NSX to Portland... and Laughlin (to visit my brother.) All together, I put 3000 miles on the car, drove for just over 50 hours, and picked up a couple rock chips on the way :frown: One day, I drove for 13 hours straight... the NSX-R seats were so comfortable, I never got tired of sitting.

Driving your CTSC for 13 hours straight is rather a blessing ;) (Secretly asking) what was your top speed? Can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it.

Last edited:
Hey Jason, it was really last minute. My fault :redface: How about next Thursday as Eric suggested?

Don't forget, next Thursday (Oct 2nd) is the SCA meet.

Driving your CTSC for 13 hours straight is rather a blessing ;) (Secretly asking) what was your top speed?

It was over 128............................................... (k/hr) :biggrin:

I don't think you want to see Steve's car. :eek:
One look of this beauty and you are going to WANT soooo many things for your NSX. Steve's NSX is one of the best!

Thanks JC. :cool:

I saw you and your yellow NSX pumping gas at the Shell station at Marshall and San Gabriel Blvd on Friday.

Hi Calvin,

Hope everything is okay on your end. I haven't seen you for a while.

I heard a nasty rumor that you sold your NSX... is that true? And if so, when are you buying your next one? :biggrin:

Steve

Hi Calvin,

Hope everything is okay on your end. I haven't seen you for a while.

I heard a nasty rumor that you sold your NSX... is that true? And if so, when are you buying your next one? :biggrin:

Steve

Hi Steve,

I still have my NSX! Don't drive it too much because of gas prices. I wish I had a Hybrid NSX:biggrin: The day I put it up for sale, it will be because of a Prevost, so then I can run on french fry oil:cool: Take care Steve!

Calvin,

Hey Calvin, were you driving down Baldwin tonight somewhere between 10PM-2AM? I saw a red NSX going going down Baldwin towards the mall area.

Hey Calvin, were you driving down Baldwin tonight somewhere between 10PM-2AM? I saw a red NSX going going down Baldwin towards the mall area.

Hi Eric,

Yes, closer to 10pm(I'm asleep at 2am). I was at my brother's house in Temple City and I thought I would drive by Aug79 to see if anything was happening... Only cruiser there was that security guard. Take care Eric!

Calvin

Back