• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Arc-Light Prototype LED Kit $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about tossing this out but figured I could sell it.

Up for sale is a PROTOTYPE LED kit that pretty much looks like our finished kit here: http://www.arclightleds.com/product-p/brake-003.htm

Here are some quick facts

- It is ONLY the Passenger side LED panel.
- It was designed on a prototype circuit board and hand assembled
- It uses LEDs from superbrightleds.com
- It will require some slight trimming to get the LED Panel to fit into a stock NSX Tail Light
- It comes with Bulb Connectors and Plugs that will plug into the a LED controller
- It does NOT come with a LED controller
- It is 100% functional
- It is being sold AS-IS with no warranty and no support - if you are not confident in electronics please do not purchase this

Lastly, this really is meant for someone who is electrical savvy and can build a working Driver side LED panel to match and as luck will have it I have just enough circuit board left over that will be included in the sale as well. I can include LED controllers, connectors, and various hardware at an additional cost.

vMFWp3w.jpg

Mode 1

5HQpvtA.jpg

Mode 1 with Turn Signal

NbO5VSh.jpg

Mode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back