• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Apr gtc 300

NSX SPEC APR GTC 300 Carbon Fiber Wing used for 1000 miles. It is in great condition, no chips.

Purchased it for 1300 shipped, asking 1200 shipped or best offer. Please make an offer, this wing really really needs to go soon. Location is Northern Texas near Oklahoma border. Selling because I absolutely need some cash to get a move going.

Also be willing to trade for BBK and I can add cash, or some pieces from aftermarket suspension, please let me know what you might have.

Please email me at [email protected]

More photos can be provided on request. Wing is off car now as of today (August 21, 2011).

APRGTC3001.jpg

APRGTC3002.jpg

Last edited:
Bump Please!

edit:In the process of photographing the wing. I found few flaws on it. One small blemish on the underside not visible at all when mounted unless you stick your head between the car and the wing, and then a few points of a milky look in the carbon fiber on one of the vertical vanes (driver side) that can be buffed, rewaxed, recleared easily. The rest of the wing is in great condition.

Apr_pass_side.jpg

See milky film on top right corner of vertical vane on photo below (just above the A on the APR logo):
Apr_driver_side.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-2.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-4.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-5.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-6.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-7.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-8.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-9.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-10.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-11.jpg

See very small underside blemish on closeup of underside on photo below, just down and to the right of flash reflection:
Apr_gtc_300-12.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-13.jpg

Apr_gtc_300-14.jpg

on the inside of the same vertical vane noted above, more milky film on the top and bottom right of vane, and top left of vane as well.
Apr_gtc_300-15.jpg

Last edited:
Back