Anyone with the "Racing Brake" BBK in SoCal??

I'm looking for someone that has the "Racing Brake" BBK (with 324/330mm -13" rotors) that'll let me test fit my wheels on their car? I'll do all the work to take off and swap the tires for 2 minutes, then put everything back.

I'm seriously considering buying this kit, but want to make sure my aftermarket wheels will clear the calipers (in the newer position) before pulling the trigger. . .

Let me know! I live in Long Beach and can bring my tools and meet up somewhere. Thanks!

I have these on my car.....you are one lucky mofo. BTW they are pretty good brakes, I like them very much and who was that other red nsx I saw at the starbucks in signal hill by food for less?

Red lowered, pop up, shark attenna, with ce28s on there...thought it was yours but i remember you have the gram lights on there.

Last edited:
Oh awesome. You going to be around this weekend? Yeah, it wasn't me. I actually have a set of Work Wheels (Varianza T1S). That's pretty odd, never seen another NSX around this area.

Yeah I'll be around, but I will be with some of the guys here for the Drift event tommorrow. So just hit me up and we'll play it by ear.

Yeah the red one looked pretty clean thought it was yours since theres not a lot around here and I have seen a black one rolling around too.....looked stock.

Heck I hardly even see you and you live right by me! :tongue:

Last edited:
Back