Anyone want my NSX for a month?

Hi...

I have a small crisis on my hands.

My lease is up on dec. 20th. I move into my house Jan. 23.

I do not have anywhere to store my car during that time...

I checked into storage garages and the one place I found wants more than my monthly payment for the car...

Anyone in or near D.C. (near being 2-5 hours) know of anyone with an empty garage spot that I could pay a couple hundred dollars for?

Keeping the car on the street in the snow is not an option...

td,
I recently went through a search for a winter parking spot, and I wound up at one of those Store Yourself, Self-Storage places. I rented a 10' x 20' for $159. If a place in your area has an open unit, they might be willing to do a monthly term. Good Luck.

Lee there is a nice storage place right around the corner from my house. if you know where the Fuddruckers in Annandale is thats where its at. Ill ask them for you monday morning on my way to work.

matt

Here's a listing for parking garages in the DC area. I'm sure you can find something for a couple of hundred bucks especially if the car won't need to be taken in and out every day.

Good luck,
Hugh

Last edited:
yeah i finally found something that appears safe. i am checking into it monday. thanks for all the ideas! i appreciate it!

i was a bit worried when i was finding options for 550.00 that did not even seem safe.

Lee;

IF you don't find anything, I have a 7500 sgft warehouse in southern Pa 2 hrs from DC you're welcome to use free of charge. I keep my Toys in there (9 Porsches, Lotus, NSX, Honda...)

Scott
91 blk/blk

Back