• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone wanna trade their NSX?

I own a 1996 Lexus SC400 with 58,XXX miles. I have pics and information. I have come to fall in love with the NSX, and was seeing if anyone would consider doing a straight up trade. I am building a house right now so all of my funds are tied up in it.Thanx and I love this site. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if anyone will consider.

[This message has been edited by WannaNSX17 (edited 23 January 2003).]

I'd love to help, but I've already got both bases covered.
wink.gif

Anyways, good condition 95+ NSXs (to satisfy your T-Top requirement) seem to start for under $40K. I'm not sure you'll be able to get a straight up trade. You might need to throw in some more draft picks and the obligatory "player to be named later".

Good luck in your search.
smile.gif

-Randy

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

I agree. Straight up trade is not going to happen, unless of course you find someone who's a die-hard SC400 fan. You might have to offer cash in addition to your car for keys to exchange.

Now if it were a 2003 SC430 for a 1995 NSX-T? Well now, that's a different story.
smile.gif

Back