anyone use das to ship us to canada

They quoted me a very good price but where less than helpful with the details.They said it would be shipped to a bonded warehouse in my province but could not tell were. Then i would have to go clear it and pick it up.Anyone know if the cost to get cleared at those warehouse are the same as at the border. Is it going to sit in a warehouse or outside in a pen.Anybody that has used them before and can shed any light on the subject it would be very much appreciated.

I have done this a few times so please feel free to send me an email with your number and I can tell you what i know.....perhaps an idea of what the charges should be.

take care
tampapete

Greetings
I used Depandable to move my NSX from Boston to Silicon Valley. They shipped in it an enclosed truck, for the price they quoted, picked it up at the dealer, dropped it off at my house, delivered it early. It was detailed before it was shipped and arrived clean. I could track it as it was moved across the country.

So what is my concern? Someone took it for a joy ride while they had it. I had the mileage number to the tenth when they picked it up and we documented it when it was dropped off. Bill them at least $10/mile if they drive it more than 1 mile and let them know up front that you are keeping track. I am guessing that someone got their ass in trouble over mine.

Martin

Back