Anyone still running Neeting?

I haven't seen anyone else under users for a long time. Did everyone disable it?

Phil

------------------
integra.gif

Opps, sorry I thought nobody was using it at the moment... my brother is about to finish the diploma thesis and the University will start promoting the software after that point. Usage dropped from a couple hundred to almost zero after x-mas holidays... now it should restart usage. Of course on NSXPRIME we can still keep on using it but if only 5-6 of us use it is not of much use...
frown.gif

Originally posted by hejo:
I am but never seen anyone either.

I'd forgotten all about it! I only ever had one chat on it and that was with the developer.
I mostly use other browsers than IE so I'm kind of limited in being able to use it anyway.

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Originally posted by lemansnsx:
I'd forgotten all about it!

Maybe the link to the software should get posted again so we can sign more people up! I know of a forum who would love to have it.

Phil

------------------
integra.gif

I got rid of it because I was getting a lot of application errors in IE when it was installed....

Yes, I was getting app errors several times a day running IE 5.5 under Win2k. As much as I would like to, I don't have time to help troubleshoot it so I just uninstalled it and the app errors went away again.

Originally posted by Lud:
I just uninstalled it and the app errors went away again.

I'm getting errors to. Something to the effect of object missing. Is this what was happening? Also not being an expert how do you uninstall it?

Back