Anyone still interested in doing a NStexpo in Austin?

It's been a while since I asked if the event was dead or if someone was working on it, but have gotten no response.

So if you guys are still interested, I can organize it in Austin in October. The weather should be good and not too hot. If several of you are interested, let me know and I'll get it done.

PS. I organize a 250,000 person event in Austin, so this should be no sweat!

I would be in depending on the weekend.
No go for Oct 20th weekend

Can we hit up ironrock raceway?

How about the weekend before Holloween? There will be lots to do during the day and if we decide to, at night as well downtown. I know that not everyone can make every weekend, but if no solid date is chosen, there will probably be no event.

Here are some thoughts/suggestions/etc;

Iron Rock Raceway is a must! I will set that up as soon as we set a date.

Drives to include; Lime Creek Road, 1431 between Marble Falls and Cedar Park, Willow City Loop, and Luckenbach. Let me know if you have more.

Would you be intrested in having a private tour/tasting of a few of the best winerys in the Hill Country?

I will set us up for lunch/dinner at locations that will treat us and our cars like VIP's (I also own a poker company that deals with about 40 cool restaurants in the Austin area).

How about a Master Mechanic on the NSX do a Q&A during lunch/dinner?

I have lots of other ideas, but will probably run out of time in one weekend!

Please give me your suggestions!

Thanks,
Luis Rodriguez

Cool. That sounds awesome. Why don't we list 4-5 things to do and pick the top 3 based on a vote. I figured a group drive is a must.

Thanks

Ritesh.

Sounds good, I like that it is less expensive and shorter than NSXPO..but should it be in the same month? At any rate, I'm down for it, of course :)

Glad to see you guys are still interested!

How's this?

Friday, we meet up of dinner to do intros and such. I will arragne a location (mid level pricing) for dinner that can have our cars located together and watched. After dinner, we can head downtown for a little partying. I know the owner of a valet company and will see if they can arrange special parking for our group.

Saturday, we can meet up for an early breakfast, then start our group drive. I will map out a ride that ends us at Luckenback. After catching up there, we can either head to Becker Winery or lunch in Fredricksburg.

After lunch, we can head for a drive on Willow City Loop, then on to Marble Falls, and down 1431 back to Austin.

We can add or delete to Saturday's schedule depending on time. The Blue Parrot in Volente on Lake Travis has a band and a great view of the lake that is on Lime Creek Road that we can stop at for dinner.

Sunday, depending on what time we can have the track, we can go to Iron Rock Raceway and tear it up! Cindy's Gone Hog Wild is about 7 miles down from that, so we can either go eat there before, or after we go race.

What do you guys think so far?

I'm interested, mid-Oct would be good.

I'm in for sure. BUT, I just listed ALL my cars for sale in the Auto Trader just today because I want an R34 GTR V-Spec.
If I sell my NSX and would I be welcome in the Skyline?

Back