Anyone seen this NSX in San Luis Obispo??? JH4NA2163XT000115

Re: Anyone seen this NSX in San Luis Obispo???

No, but it seems like a reasonable price on face value only.

Interesting how they replaced the front right "feinder" without replacing the left side too. :rolleyes: I would check it's Carfax and find out more about it's "minor" accident first. Car dealers think all accidents are "minor". :wink:

I am no expert on paint matching, but to me the hood and the right fender (and the whole right side) don't seem to match real well.

That interior looks like it has seen some baggage too.

Does it seem strange that the front brakes were upgraded to Brembo's but not the rear's? Seems like that would cause a braking imbalance.

Also missing front lower lip below the bumper.

If you are interested in that car. I would also be careful with the lambo doors. As it is from the factory the window seals arent the best. They tend to make some noise on the freeway if their out of adjustment, as well as leak water if everything is not aligned perfectly. I would take it on the freeway at a high speed and see if you hear any whistling. Also take a hose to the windows and look for leaks.

Does it seem strange that the front brakes were upgraded to Brembo's but not the rear's? Seems like that would cause a braking imbalance.

Looks like front end damage (minor accident of couurse):wink:

That is comptechs' 12.4 brembo front kit,made to work with stock 16 in wheels,and retain the stock rear calipers. with proper pad selection I have had a fair amount of success at the track,and I have had this for over 5 yrs now.Bias is fine.

That is comptechs' 12.4 brembo front kit,made to work with stock 16 in wheels,and retain the stock rear calipers. with proper pad selection I have had a fair amount of success at the track,and I have had this for over 5 yrs now.Bias is fine.

Thanks. What's the advantage of this set up over just leaving it stock in front?

For me better heat management and less fade.Plus easier pad swaps at the track.

Back