• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone seen/heard from Matt (aka mmerical) lately?

Ordered the CF Type R hood from him mid November. Matt was pretty good with his communication with updates and stuff. The last one i got was mid December apologizing for not shipping the hood yet. He had indicating he had been away on call to the army base with limited to no computer access and then to return to power outages due to snowfall in his area. I know he's been on line between that email and Dec 26th, but since then nothing. Sent some emails to him, but no response. Anyone know if he's okay and his whereabouts?

Wil

UPDATE: Matt gets called away alot for work and didnt have time to ship the hood prior to being called away for duty again. He refunded me the full amount plus another $50 for my troubles. Classy guy, just too busy.

Wil

Back