• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone needs their car detailed in SOCAL? (updated more pics down!)

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW DETAILS!!)

I have been a long time enthusiast in automotive detailing and restoration. I provide my services solely on the fact that I enjoy doing what do, and that’s to turn cars into showroom ready status!

I have a full time job and this is simply a hobby, therefore each detail is a reflection of me and my abilities. Each car is not a dollar sign but a part of my mental collection of doing what I love. So please expect nothing but the best.

If you do decide to do this, we will talk about what you are looking for in a detail. LOOKS or Durability and we will go on what products to use. My goal is to give your car the looks YOU want. Whether is wet and deep or Shiny and highly reflective.

I don’t use any generic over the counter products (with a few exceptions), only the products that I have tried and tested personally that are only available by special order. My personal collection of detailing products is constantly changing as I am always trying to perfect my arsenal and replacing out of date items with newer technology. This will ensure you are always getting the best for your vehicle!

I am generall only available on Friday night or Saturdays, but please ask as because you never know!
lol.gif

Pricing depends on vehicle, condition, and age...

I do everything, swirl removal, wet sanding, headlight/taillight restoration, interiors, engine bay, stains, odor removal....

You can get a hold of me:
Email: [email protected]
AIM: PLINCLIN
or PM

dsc02474lh9.jpg

Products Used. (not updated, I have high end waxes, Vic, Zymol and Swisswax Also)

dsc02438qn1.jpg

dsc02445ft3.jpg

dsc02361nj5.jpg

dsc02719wn7.jpg

dsc02851lb0.jpg

bump for ya! i'll give you a call in the future as well. A guy that can afford all those wonderful beauties (cars) has to be doing something right..You are A OK in my book!

Back