Status
Not open for further replies.
96blknsx said:
I have 29 days of access left.

Hey Dan

Can you run one on this: JH4NA1264MT002668

Thanks

WOW,
I have ran a total of 18 reports for NSXers...
I think is is best to PM me for requests. That way, the NSXPRIME admin don't have to edit the long posts.

I just wanted to publicly thank Dan for his generous offer. I just bought a new daily driver, and his multiple PM reponses were gracious, quick, and very much appreciated.

Thanks again Dan!

96blknsx said:
Anytime fellas...:)
I didn't want to waste $30 for just 2 reports... might as well get as much out of it as I can.

Dan

96BLKNSX, your a true friend to all at NSX PRIME...:) :) :) :)

Thanks Dan

I too just want to publically thank Dan.
Great way to share some resources in the community!

Thanks again.

Andrew.

carfax

jh4na1157nt001072
please help

looking to do something asap...

PLEASE!

THANKS SO MUCH!
could you please check the vin on this nsx? im going to go see it on sunday! ASAP I WILL FIND A WAY TO REPAY YOU!

JH4NA1180TT000367

thanks!
Ravi

ps you can email me, at [email protected]

or aim: "streetracer935"

much appreciation

thanks.

Hi Dan. I hope you still got it open. I just found a 92 NSX on the island. Can you please check it out for me. Thanks. Shawn...

JH4NA1156NT800082

Hi Dan,
It looks as though you got a major response to your kindness. lol. Could you please run this Vin# for me? I may be looking at it this weekend. #JH4NA115XMT000299

Thanks A Million!

email: [email protected]

Well fellas....:(
my carfax account has reach a certain limit (40)... and now they are asking me to declare that I am using carfax for myself and not for other purposes. Looks like that's all the help I can offer to fellow NSXers. I think 40 reports is enough to cover the $29.99 fee.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back