Anyone near Richardson, TX

There may be a 92 I am interested in located there.

I will know early next week.

If anyone might be able to look at the car for me, please let me know.

Thanks.

Andymi said:
There may be a 92 I am interested in located there.

I will know early next week.

If anyone might be able to look at the car for me, please let me know.

My recommendation: have the seller bring the car to Goodson Acura for a pre-purchase inspection. They will inspect the mechanicals of the car in the same fashion that they do for "certified" used cars. While it is there, I could swing by and inspect all the stuff from the NSX FAQ that needs inspecting.

Susan Tableman at Goodson (972-554-0505) can arrange to bill the cost for the PPI by their mechanics directly to you.

EDR

Andymi said:
Is Goodson Acura in Richardson, TX?

Instead of focusing on "Richardson", you might benefit from looking it up on a map. There you would find that Richardson is a town right next to (just north of) Dallas. So start thinking "Dallas" instead of "Richardson". And a simple try on the http://www.goodsonacura.com website address would tell you that Goodson Acura is in Irving; that map will show you that Irving is a town right next to (just west of) Dallas. The dealer is around 15 miles or so from Richardson, maybe 20-25 minutes away.

Goodson Acura is the Dallas-Fort Worth dealer with by far the most NSX service experience. Plus their customer service is top notch. Remember, for a pre-purchase inspection, you want the car taken to a place that works on NSXs all the time - and in DFW, that's Goodson.

Yes I am very near... I can look at the car for you... Just give me details and make sure to let the other party know so they can expect me coming to look at it for you. In fact...given the details I may know someone who knows who's car it is...

Do a search on my user name, I looked at cars for others on here as well a couple years ago.

BTW, Goodson isn't too close... perhaps a good 30-45 minute drive from Richardson depending on where in Richardson... However I agree that a certified tech at Goodson should also look over the car. But it may be easier to grant a personal once over for the seller, than paying to have the car inspected on a first impression... my .02

Back