Anyone near Oyster Bay, New York?

Anyone near Oyster Bay, New York?

I was wondering if anyone could check out a car for me in Oyster Bay, New York. The car is on ebay here. I need to have pics of the engine cover and targa brace. I don't know how they got the SC and stock engine cover modified to fit together and the owner said he bought it that way from a dealer, so he can't help with my questions. His name is Ryan Sasson and his email is [email protected]. If I could get someone to physically look at the car and take pics, I would be more than happy to pay for your time. One of the reasons I need this looked at is that this combo shouldn't work together(factory cover and CTSC). You would also need to actually have the owner put the top inside the top holder/engine cover, close the cover and shut the rear glass and check out if everything clears(I'm still wondering how this all works and fits together, since comptech said it shouldn't). I know there are others that would also like to find out how this was accomplished (Lud is one) and your help would be appreciated. I am in So Cal, so I have no way look at it myself.
Thanks,
John Richards
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 18 February 2003).]

musclesmarinara2 and Russ,
I am not interested in buying the car, only snapping some shots of engine bay,seeing if the top fits in the targa holder/engine cover and if you can see what if anything was modified to make the stock engine cover work with the SC. I told the owner that someone wants to look at the car and I am waiting for a reply from him to find out when the car can be looked at. What we can do is check out the car and possibly post it here on the for sale boards for the gentlemen if it doesn't sell on ebay.

Back