Anyone near Newport, RI?

I will be in Newport, RI for about 6 months next year and was wondering are there any NSX owners within a 50 mile radius? Trying to figure out if I am going to bring the 'X' or not.

Hello,

There are quite a lot of us within that range, and the NE group is active. If parking or other things are not going to be an issue, why not!! We would love to see your beautiful NSX.

I know Dennis D. I met him back in 98. I didn't know he stayed that close. I will try to bring my X but that will depend on a couple of things. Anyway, I have emailed him and look fwd to meeting everyone.

Are you coming up for the War College?

D.D. is very close to Newport. You can also get Jimmy's address on the Uppereast web site owners link.

He is also a great guy.

Drop a note when you get up here.

Also this would be great year to bring your NSX, with NSXPO being in the region in October.

Cheers Rich

RichH said:
Are you coming up for the War College?

D.D. is very close to Newport. You can also get Jimmy's address on the Uppereast web site owners link.

He is also a great guy.

Drop a note when you get up here.

Also this would be great year to bring your NSX, with NSXPO being in the region in October.

Cheers Rich

Rich,

I am going to Dept Head School. I'll be coming to NSXPO this year as well. Thanks for the info and I'll let everyone know my plans.

Ty

Back