Anyone near Newport RI want to swap for a P-car ride?

Some my find this laughable....and maybe hard to compose in email but here goes.....

I have a rather different request/proposal for anyone in the Newport RI area. I am a car enthusiast and just finished my 911/997 project recently. (pics attached) I wanted a NSX 02+ as my next car but with wife and small child the need for a rear seat pushed me in the direction of the Porsche. I still want for a NSX, even though my only test drive was years back, 1994 high mileage not in great shape, dealer car, back roads, few miles etc... If I get one it will be an 02+

So here goes... was curious if anyone would be interested in meeting up, and swapping cars for a light ride around the area. I have a safe driving record, successful business professional, (you can Google me for info) will be handing you the keys to my Porsche in return, we will be following one another, we can meet at my house or yours, what ever needed so that both are comfortable. Only request on my end is the same type of owner of the NSX. Also my car rides on Techart coil overs, a bit low (not slammed) with front Hamman front chin spoiler so driver needs to have driven cars that need that extra bit of caution/care needed when driving a car that sits a bit lower... If anyone ever wanted to drive a 911/977 to see how it may compare to their NSX that is what I am offering.

*would want a nicer day of course, maybe early spring day etc...

Thanks.... please keep the grenades low, flame suit on but hoping no need for it.... thanks for reading my post.....

Attachments

• Fall 2008 354.jpg
    Fall 2008 354.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Fall 2008 360.jpg
    Fall 2008 360.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Fall 2008 369.jpg
    Fall 2008 369.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Feb 09 009.jpg
    Feb 09 009.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Feb 09 005.jpg
    Feb 09 005.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
PM me if you are interested in driving a 91 which you may find interesting:biggrin:. I am across the bay in Narragansett.

Thanks, I am really hoping for an 02+ as if I buy one it would be the 02+ more likely 04ish etc.... but thank you very much for the note back.

On that note maybe organizing and RI based exotic like car group...cars and coffee, group rides, maybe a few track days etc... if your interested send me a note with your contact info etc... Thanks

PM me if you are interested in driving a 91 which you may find interesting:biggrin:. I am across the bay in Narragansett.

Back