anyone near Indiana, PA?

chris, how far is it from helmetta, nj or lancaster, pa? Ill hook you up if its not a major hike!

hi guys -- thanks for checking into this for me, I appreciate it. Turns out Jeff lives about 20 minutes away in North Cambria.

Big thanks to Jeff Sottile for helping me out taking time out of his day to look at the car for me.

Cheers,
-- Chris

chris...i am from crapola Indiana.... what kind of car? who owned it (it is a pretty small town)?

did you buy it?

IUP - Indiana University of Pennsylvania is there....whoppeee...

I'm in Lancaster and I actually work for a large new car dealership (Ford and GM only though). Oh and there is nothing wrong with IUP. Playboy playmate from a year or two ago, November playmate of the month I believe, Lindsey Vuolo attends there! So much hotter in person!

stunner, what dealership do you work for? Im go to manhiem every friday... I stay at the Eden Resort on the oregon pike.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
stunner, what dealership do you work for? Im go to manhiem every friday... I stay at the Eden Resort on the oregon pike.

Oh wow, you are only a minute from me then. I work at Whitmoyer Autogroup in Mount Joy. 1001 East Main Street (or Route 230 if that works better for you).

Back