Anyone looking for low mileage 91?

If one could authenticate the mileage, ownership records, maintenance records, and assuming it is in excellent condition throughout; I suspect the seller would get real close to that asking price (if he is patient). Supply and demand, and it is difficult to find a 91 with that mileage (assuming the mileage is correct). .02 cents. Jay

That car is worth it! If everything checks out, that is a brand new '91 NSX. The engine will not be broken in for another 12,000 miles.

yeah but no pics? are we to just hope its mint like the guy is telling us?

and he says its 1991 and it was HIGH in the production line.

but the snap rings are not in order by vin, but by tranny number range.

ask the guy whats the serial number off the tranny then look it up.

If it all checks out that's easily worth $35k as a min. As Warren said its still a new NSX.

So what is my 1996 NSX-T bone stock with 25,000 miles, all records, maintenance up to date, perfect condition worth? Are you suggesting this car is worth a premium of mid 30's?? Okay, how about $40,000 for my perfect car....anyone care to buy???

Last edited:
So what is my 1996 NSX-T bone stock with 25,000 miles, all records, maintenance up to date, perfect condition worth? Are you suggesting this car is worth a premium of mid 30's?? Okay, how about $40,000 for my perfect car....anyone care to buy???

Me, me, me - I will -:biggrin:. I think yours is worth a lot Sid. At least what they're asking for that 91 - with no history of maintenance. Usually these cars have just been sitting and haven't had required maintenance - yours is worth much more than that one in my opinion. You get the real scoop on that one and see if I'm not right! I bet Sid will agree with me.

Back