Anyone located in CT

Hey guys, recently just joined this forum. I am located in CT, specifically in the Hartford area. I've really only seen one other Blue NSX in CT, so I didn't know if you guys were hiding or not. I would love to meet up sometime with some other NSX's...

Currently, my dad has a 2002 NSX which he is passing on to me upon graduation from college. (his excuse for getting a new car, and also motivation during law school) Anyways, I've been driving it sparingly on nice days for sometime now. My plans for the car are pretty much to keep and preserve it as long as possible as I believe they will continue to hold value...

Currently my daily driver is a 2005 Cadillac CTS-V... which I absolutely LOVE!
I also have a 2006 Yamaha R6 Raven Edition Street Bike

I thought I'd familiarize myself with the NSX community and to learn more about the car... Thanks.

DSC00652.jpg

Not from CT, but about an hour away from Hartford. Keep checking the board here as there are events posted from time to time. One thing not to miss is the ALMS at Lime Rock.

Welcome.Keep checking this forum.Join our national club(not affiliated with prime) http://www.nsxca.org/ Hope to see you around.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120276
This maybe a good place to meet other owners from your area and the northeast..

welcome aboard

Hey guys, recently just joined this forum. I am located in CT, specifically in the Hartford area. I've really only seen one other Blue NSX in CT, so I didn't know if you guys were hiding or not. I would love to meet up sometime with some other NSX's...

Currently, my dad has a 2002 NSX which he is passing on to me upon graduation from college. (his excuse for getting a new car, and also motivation during law school) Anyways, I've been driving it sparingly on nice days for sometime now. My plans for the car are pretty much to keep and preserve it as long as possible as I believe they will continue to hold value...

Currently my daily driver is a 2005 Cadillac CTS-V... which I absolutely LOVE!
I also have a 2006 Yamaha R6 Raven Edition Street Bike

I thought I'd familiarize myself with the NSX community and to learn more about the car... Thanks.

DSC00652.jpg

I'm from Danbury , Welcome aboard.

Watch out for troopers on 84 + 91 , this time of the year they are out !!

Welcome ecgolfer

I'm in Stamford, Maybe we can hook-up one day with crager in Danbury plus a few other guys in the area and go for a run. You're certainly welcome to come down to me anytime you're free. There are a lot of shows in the area coming up as well. Stay tuned.

Enjoy!
:tongue:

What's up ecgolfer04.

Welcome aboard. I'm from Hartford area, I'm the owner of the Blue NSX you see around :biggrin: any way there's going to be a car show this Sunday the 19th by WPI Motorsports Club if you like to go we can meet, here's the link for more info http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119984 is a really good car show to go plus you meet other NSX's. Let me know.

Bernie

Bernie,

I would have definately loved to meet up with you this Sunday, but I already have plans to attend the UConn Car Club, which is on the same day.... please let me know if there are any other local events sometime soon. Thanks.

-Nick

Bernie,

I would have definately loved to meet up with you this Sunday, but I already have plans to attend the UConn Car Club, which is on the same day.... please let me know if there are any other local events sometime soon. Thanks.

-Nick

What's up Nick,

I think is the same car show that I'm going to attend this Sunday 9am-3pm $5 to compete, Worcester Polytechnic Institute. If not then I keep you posted.

Bernie

Raised in Brookfield - 17 years , now living in Danbury for about 30 years.

Oh okay, I'm only 27 right now so probably wouldn't know each other, i remember only ever seeing a blue nsx all the years i grew up in Danbury. hope to see u driving around when i go back and visit the family!

Oh okay, I'm only 27 right now so probably wouldn't know each other, i remember only ever seeing a blue nsx all the years i grew up in Danbury. hope to see u driving around when i go back and visit the family!

I think that one used to belong to Ken Yessen - owner of Sounds Incredible Stereo on Federal RD near Town Fair Tire. I don't think he has the car anymore.

I think I am the only person in Danbury that owns an NSX , unless somebody jumps on this thread and proves me wrong. The only other owner I know nearby is a guy in Sherman with a Blk/Blk '91.

I think that one used to belong to Ken Yessen - owner of Sounds Incredible Stereo on Federal RD near Town Fair Tire. I don't think he has the car anymore.

I think I am the only person in Danbury that owns an NSX , unless somebody jumps on this thread and proves me wrong. The only other owner I know nearby is a guy in Sherman with a Blk/Blk '91.

oh okay i have a friend that works over at sounds incredible for the past few years, i believe he's still there. i believe there's 1 nsx owner in new milford as well. i guess you can say i'm an nsx owner in danbury since i still have an address/license there however the car lives in cali :)

bernie -- nice meeting you this weekend at the uconn car show, and what a beautiful nsx... really like the wheels and your exhaust....

we'll have to meet up again with some other nsx's in the area and go for a cruise or something...

i believe there's 1 nsx owner in new milford as well.

You are correct. The owner in Milford is a good friend of mine from dental school. I've told him to come on Prime and introduce himself but he's always busy.

Was that Uconn car show and meet in Stamford Connecticut?

bernie -- nice meeting you this weekend at the uconn car show, and what a beautiful nsx... really like the wheels and your exhaust....

we'll have to meet up again with some other nsx's in the area and go for a cruise or something...

What's up! Nick,

it was nice to meeting you too. Thanks!

By the way nice! NSX you have. Took few pics for my album :biggrin:. it was a really good car show, lot of beautiful! car. I have a lot of fun.

Sure! I like that. By the way there's a cruise night car show coming on May 22nd at Manchester Honda 6pm~9pm. I go every year, pretty good car show to go. Again I like to see more NSX. Let me know. Bernie

What's up! Nick,

it was nice to meeting you too. Thanks!

By the way nice! NSX you have. Took few pics for my album :biggrin:. it was a really good car show, lot of beautiful! car. I have a lot of fun.

do you have your pictures posted anywhere? Were (Uconn Car Club) are trying to gather as many pictures/videos as we can from the show...

I'm from South Windsor across the river from Hartford. I have a 91 red NSX went to the club meeting at Lime Rock the past couple of years.
I have two friends that live in the area who also have NSX's, one is 2000 red NSX the other is a 98 Yellow NSX.
Maybe I'll go with my friends to the show at Manchester Honda.
Right now I'm in China for work coming back on May 1st and then taking the NSX out of storage for a blast down the road.
We can hook up when I get back.
Steve

Back