Anyone living in Cinn. Ohio that could check on a car dealer?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get some info on an NSX supposedly at Center Motors Inc., on 4380 Hamilton Cleves Road, Hamilton Oh 45013. Phone: 513-608-3906; toll free 877 231 7628 or 513-738-7100.

The reason I'm asking is that there is supposed to be an NSX there- 93 Sebring Silver, with 12,468 miles on it. I thought it might be a good one for me. I called the guy not this past weekend but the weekend before and talked to him, Dave Center, for a good while about the car. He asked me to email him so he'd have my email so he could send me some information which he was supposed to do on Tues. I didn't hear from him so I called and got a person answering the phone, left a message, called his cell and left one there and proceeded to do this every day last week, but I still haven't head back from him. I'm beginning to wonder what's up!?

He refuses to call or write. So I thought if any of you were anywhere close by this place then you might go by and see what the place looks like and whether you see the car on the lot. I would also ask to see if one of you or several would call to see if he answers you guys.

Let me know what you find out. He wants 39,900 for it but it hasn't had the timing belt/water pump service or hoses. Anyway, any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

I bid on the car and Dave outbid me when it came up for sale..

It looked amazing. I hit it at 30k so he paid more than me for it.

I will gladly look at it closer but I do know it came out of a private collection here in the area and has been garaged its whole life. And from what I saw it had no paint work or damage on it anywhere.

Feel free to call or PM me if you want a closer look.

513-300-9122

Brian

He refuses to call or write. So I thought if any of you were anywhere close by this place then you might go by and see what the place looks like and whether you see the car on the lot. I would also ask to see if one of you or several would call to see if he answers you guys.

Doesn't sound like he wants to sell the car. Strange for a car dealer!!!

Back