• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone knows the member Hippiehater?

Hi,

regarding this thread where he sells many NSX parts, i bought from him the NTK O2 sensors and the Honda NGK PFR6G-11 sparks.

I paypalled him on May 11, with his total asking price:

$120 for NTK O2 sensors
$60 for the NGK Sparks
$50 for shipping (a bit high, though)

Total = $230

I always like to give some time and don't rush sellers, because i know sometimes things just takes time to get done, but i tried to contact (PM through Prime and direct email) him twice since then and no answer.

I write this solely because of the lack of feedback, not for haven't receive the parts... and i know he has logged here since then.

So... anyone can vouch for Chris?

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi,

While the post above was waiting for approval, the seller sent a reply on May 25 with:

Sorry, I understand your concerns. I was away on business til earlier in the week. Must people have emailed me concerning there items but I had poor service were I was and could not answer everyone. I have done many transactions here on prime and have always had a good experience buying and selling so I hope to keep that the same.

Chris

i replied and i waited until now with no news.

With all this, today i filed a complain through Paypal asking for either:
- to ship the parts
- to refund the money

or i will wait for Paypal resolution if the 2 options above fail.

Thanks,
Nuno

I just deleted his cell phone number about a week ago!!!....I met him about 2 - 3 months ago. He seemed like a nice guy and very knowledgable...I know Arista5 was going back and forth with him on a few things. I'll see if I can come up something.

Back