Anyone Know Whos 91 NSX This Was?? VIN JH4NA115XMT002439

saw this 1991 NSX black up on IAAI site, was wondering if anyone on here was the last owner of this car and knows if it was in decent shape before it was stolen

VIN # JH4NA115XMT002439

8846794_1_I.jpg

8846794_3_I.jpg

8846794_5_I.jpg

Last edited:
it will probably sell for about 5-6K

since its been up on that site for almost a year now goodluck buying it.
its in limbo with the Police dept and insurance comp so it will prob sit there for years.

goodluck.

if you look there are 2 pages on the front window. something to do with evidence in a case or this is property of the Local Criminal evidence courts
etc. would help if we had a zoom in on those to pages taped to the inside of the window LOL

Funny by the pictures alone. I have everything to put it back together cept the trunk deck. I mean everything....hmmmmm

if you look there are 2 pages on the front window. something to do with evidence in a case or this is property of the Local Criminal evidence courts
etc. would help if we had a zoom in on those to pages taped to the inside of the window LOL

actually i did some research on this and it was originally silver, and for sale on here beginning of this year with 50k miles in ohio, and then who ever bought it took it to cali and had it painted black. and put a different motor and tranny in there.

not sure why you said it has been there for a year..if you look at the picture you can see it was inventoried into IAA on october 20th, 2011 so its only been alittle over a month.

and the 2 pages it has on the windshield has nothing to do with the police or the theft. thats how iaai invenotires their cars.
i have added a picture to show you, an example

IMAG0822.jpg

i am condering buying this one as my project nsx. hope we dont have a bidding war for this car whenever it ends up being up for auction. :wink:

actually i did some research on this and it was originally silver, and for sale on here beginning of this year with 50k miles in ohio, and then who ever bought it took it to cali and had it painted black. and put a different motor and tranny in there.

not sure why you said it has been there for a year..if you look at the picture you can see it was inventoried into IAA on october 20th, 2011 so its only been alittle over a month.

and the 2 pages it has on the windshield has nothing to do with the police or the theft. thats how iaai invenotires their cars.
i have added a picture to show you, an example

IMAG0822.jpg

i am condering buying this one as my project nsx. hope we dont have a bidding war for this car whenever it ends up being up for auction. :wink:

After searching on here and seeing which car this was ( I was intrigued because you said it was in Ohio ) This car was literally half cut and put back together. It was cut at the rear fire wall and a red half cut was installed.

I believe a company called " Cincinnati auto works" did the repairs.

Hope that helps.

Kibbles LOL I didnt know what the pages were I was just assuming.

as for the car being on there for a year I swear it been there for longer but they do take that standard picture on most of the cars LOL

my bad

After searching on here and seeing which car this was ( I was intrigued because you said it was in Ohio ) This car was literally half cut and put back together. It was cut at the rear fire wall and a red half cut was installed.

I believe a company called " Cincinnati auto works" did the repairs.

Hope that helps.

yikes..looks like this car already has a bad history..wrapped around a poll and then a rear clip welded on..and now its had odometer rolled back and its msising almost everything!

i have to think about this before investing any money..

Back