Anyone know this NSX in Cali? Or can help?

Does anyone know anything about this NSX http://classifieds.autos.yahoo.com/class/detail.html?cid=automobiles-1024256969-3435642
It's in Concord,CA 94520 at 1301 Galaxy Way at a dealership. I'm interested in purcahsing it and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also can someone run it's VIN:JH4NA2169VT000097 You guys have saved me from getting burn on lemon NSX's in the past, thanks for that help.
Again any help is good.

Thankyou kindly in advance.
Dan

That sounds like a very good price to me. I would check closely about the paint work though. Definitely do a CARFAX on it to make sure everything is on the up and up.
wink.gif

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Yeah, I know it's there, but I've had trouble getting a hold of him and I keep finding out more bad stuff, like excessive repaint.

Anyone know anything else?

What other bad stuff have you found out? The only thing I know of is some prior paintwork. How have I been hard to get ahold of? I've answered your emails twice and just got your most recent one today. My mobile phone is on me 24hrs. a day and you should have the number as it is listed in all the ads. I can assure you that no one on this forum knows anything about this car other than what they've read online because no one has actually seen the car in person. I've had it for sale for a while now and have lowered the price substantially. By being honest, and stating that there is previous paintwork paintwork in my ads, I have eliminated most buyers. Still, no one has actually come to see the car yet, so I know no one has first hand info on it. I assure you that is the only issue with the car as the ads state. Paintwork was done prior to my ownership and looks to me like both front and rear bumpers were resprayed with some blending into the fenders which is standard practice. So, yes, the car has paintwork, but so do many NSX's. You would just never know because very few sellers, whether private party or dealers, will disclose it along with many other issues. I happen to be an enthusiast as well and I conduct my business honestly and believe in full disclosures. I know NSX's and this is an excellent car. The car is deeply discounted due to the fact that it has paintwork and to expect a perfect car for that price is unreasonable. This car is for someone who is willing to get a great car at a great price because of the previous paintwork. I happen to be located near Concord Acura and I would gladly take it there for a pre-purchase inspection at your expense. The car hasn't been wrecked and has a clean title and clean carfax. I will be out of the country from Mon the 28th to Nov. 7th but will check my email and vmail. Please inquire with any questions directly to me.

Back