Anyone know this car

I am interested in this 1999 silver NSX which is listed on autotrader and is located at Marin Acura in Corte Madera. VIN is JH4NH2168XT000207. I would appreciate any info from anyone who knows about this car. It reportedly has a clean carfax and is an Acura certified vehicle. Thanks for your help.

I went to see this car about two weeks ago and drove it as well. The car is reasonably clean but had quite a few vibrations coming from the engine compartment area when accelerating on the road. Far more than an NSX w/ less than 20,000 miles should have. I then inspected the vehicle after the drive and noticed all the bolts for the driver's side rear quarter panel had been removed at some point. The paint was removed from all the bolt heads. I believe there was a recall back in '99 for creaking coming from the rear quarter panel, but who knows if that is why this panel was removed. In my opinion, I would never consider a used NSX where a panel had been taken off unless it could be truly documented why. I hope this helps.

Imola

Thanks for the input on this vehicle. It does not sound like this is the car for me. Your help has saved me a long trip from Arkansas to look at this car. Thanks again

No Problem. Glad I could be of help. I'm looking for a used NSX as well and it is a tedious process to find the right car. What year and color are you most interested in obtaining?

I am looking for a late model silver/black. I am looking for a daily driver so a pristine vehicle is not required, but I would like the car I get to be in good shape. I might also consider a black car but they are much harder to keep looking clean. I had a 91 blk/blk which I used as a daily driver until I sold it in 98. It really is hard to find the right car. It seems that there are a lot of cars offered for sale that are not in the best of shape or outright fraudulant vehicles or good vehicles which have an overinflated price. I live in an area where there are not very many NSXs around, much less for sale which means that I will need to likely travel to find one. It is with the help of people like you and others on this site that my travel time may be mimimized by avoiding trips to look at bad cars. Let me know what you are interested in and I will forward anything see or hear of in your category to you

Back