Anyone know this car? JH4NA21685S000050

Thanks RSO, I appreciate the info. The price is down to $75. Doesn't look like the timing belt has been done, so maybe $71K is fair?

71K in their dreams.

max I would pay is 60K but timing belt and water pump needs to be done before i touch it, 13 year old timing belt no thank you. and you know each dealer that got their hands on dogged the shit outta it

71K in their dreams.

max I would pay is 60K but timing belt and water pump needs to be done before i touch it, 13 year old timing belt no thank you. and you know each dealer that got their hands on dogged the shit outta it

Shawn, you need a little basic math, it's now 2013, it's a 2005=8 year old timing belt, maybe 9, but not 13. Still needs to be replaced!!!

Greenwich acura is where it came from, marlow should be current owner unless new owner never had car serviced at an acura dealer

Thanks for the help everyone. Had a Pre-Delivery Inspection done at Frank Leta Acura and the car is in good shape. T-Belt has not been done, but overall, the car is in excellent condition. The dealer worked with me on the price and everything is good to go! Looks like I'm back in another NSX!! Can't wait to come home and drive it. Already scheduling an appointment with my local dealer for the timing belt. I've missed this forum.

Thanks Arista5! The car is going to Northern Virginia.

..............nsxpo at vir this year.:wink:

Ha!!,

I wish, I'm in Afghanistan, but I will attend an NSXPO one of these years!

well then at least you have prime to relax a little with.....quite hot your way.....thankyou for serving all of us.Best of luck staying safe.

Congrats! Beautiful NSX ... Enjoy!

Congratulations! Next to Imola orange, LBBP runs a tight second :wink: :biggrin:

Back