Anyone know this car in West Coxsackie, NY?

Where the #%$& is Coxsackie?

The car in the post is for sale by a friend of mine who recently moved to Montreal. He dropped the car off at my house in the hopes of selling it
(against all my attempts to convince him otherwise), I believe he has a
buyer already.
Driving his car last year reignited my search for an NSX of my own, which
resulted in the red 92 beauty in my garage. It's an incredible car to drive. I've been a long time multi-motorcycle addict and the NSX provides a similar
( if less powerfull ) visceral and involving driving experience.
Anyone else in the Albany NY area looking to meet and drive?

Was hoping to go to Lime Rock this weekend for the vintage races, by bike or car depending on the weather, anybody up?

groupetto said:
The car in the post is for sale by a friend of mine who recently moved to Montreal. He dropped the car off at my house in the hopes of selling it
(against all my attempts to convince him otherwise), I believe he has a
buyer already.
Driving his car last year reignited my search for an NSX of my own, which
resulted in the red 92 beauty in my garage. It's an incredible car to drive. I've been a long time multi-motorcycle addict and the NSX provides a similar
( if less powerfull ) visceral and involving driving experience.
Anyone else in the Albany NY area looking to meet and drive?

Was hoping to go to Lime Rock this weekend for the vintage races, by bike or car depending on the weather, anybody up?

Yeah I heard recently that he has a buyer. Too bad for me!!!

seemed like a nice car, looked good from the pics:wink:

Coxsackie is along the new york thruway near hunter mtn ski areas,also near catskill.Although it is a funny name it is near and dear to physicians everwhere as there is a family of viruses named after the town.

docjohn said:
Coxsackie is along the new york thruway near hunter mtn ski areas,also near catskill.Although it is a funny name it is near and dear to physicians everwhere as there is a family of viruses named after the town.

Gotcha doc.

Back